Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

My Letter to HHV (Howick Historical Village)

Panmure Bridge School
76 Kings Rd
Panmure

Thursday 11 July

Dear Howick Historical VIllage,

Thank you for letting us visit your village. It was nice to see all about Panmure`s history.  I personally liked the classroom with Mrs White and learning all about the old currency. It was funny when she was talking about our fingernails.

My second favourite was the outside games. I like the one that was all about the devil. I also liked the stilts. It took a while to get used to it, but in the end I got the hang of it. Another favourite was the horses/ponies. It was fun to ride on them.

The part where we went exploring in the indoor games for new toys was fun. I like the Jacobs ladder and how when you put a man on the top, it came down back to you. The other favourite was the one where you could pull the strings and you had to pull the cat.

The tour at the end of the experience was amazing. I liked the water pump and how some people got to pull the bucket up from the well. There were some physical activities and visual activities. I hope we go back there someday.

Yours sincerely,

Quaid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.