Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

My Artwork...


Hundertwasser - Research
UP :[My Artwork]


L.I. - Research an artist
Be able to discuss characteristics of his work
Use black PVA and dye to recreate a Hundertwasser village

Use this link to fill in the questions below

Who was Friedrich Hundertwasser and tell me three things about him as a person?
He is an artist/ architect.
He died in New Zealand,
Born in Austria,
For him, painting was like dreaming,

What subject did he mostly draw/paint?
Paint houses,
Nature items

Name 3 characteristics of his work.
Paint houses,
Design houses
Lots of colour



Paste a photo of his work below
Tell me 6 interesting things about it.
It is flash
It it unique and creative
It is reasonable
It stands out
Colours are bold
Its a dome
Its got potential

It is a creative piece of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.