Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

The Vitruvian man-By Quaid


The Vitruvian Man

Today we had to measure our feet for our Vitruvian man.
We measured 6 feet. We also measure 10 hands.


Feet

First we found brown paper. Secondly we traced round 6 feet. After that we cut them out. Lastly we sellotaped the tip of our toes together.

We held it up to our heads and see if it was our height. If that does not work hold it length ways from hand to hand.


Hands

The hands are the same but you cut out 10 hands


Result.
I found out that...
  1. One foot is the same as my wrist to my elbow
  2. My 6 feet across my body (hand - hand)
  3. 10 hands across my body hand - hand)
  4. My 6 feet did not work but 5 and a half did. If I did not have 6 feet and only had five it would stop just above my eye so we need 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.