Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

The School Picnic By Quaid


The School Picnic.-By Quaid


Yahoo! We are finally going to Eastern beach. I felt excited!!! I have been waiting for 3 weeks including the weekends. We went on Monday 27th February. We had to wait for 10-15 minutes for the bus to arrive. Finally the bus arrived and we got on.Unfortunately some people from our school did not come because they did not pay.

Ten minutes later we were in Pakuranga. Five minutes after that we saw the sea. One minute we were there. When we got there everyone was so excited. When Miss Paton told us all the rules, we couldn't wait until Mr Johnston said “Room 5 with Life jackets. Before we went into the water we played T-ball with Tim, Caleb and I. When it was our turn the class went mad! They were running around like crazy. Finally we went in the water and we all went calm because we were cold as ice blocks. When we came out it was lunch time. I had my Chicken sandwich, yoghurt and crackers. Aryan and I felt tired so we had a sleep. We were allowed one more swim when we woke up. Before we left I was playing in the tree. ‘Everybody in their classes’ Mr Johnston said. We went on the bus and came to school.I would love to go back there again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.