Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Quaid School

School
L.I. Personification

School
She watches over me
And smiles
She holds me in her warm arms
And teaches me all she knows
She scolds me when I am bad

What does the word scold mean?
Doing something in a negative way.

What is personification?
Making non living having living appearances

Choose something to personify e.g. car, TV, house, bed, pool, river, sterio…
Star
Write 5 lines that personify the object you have chosen.
The star dances in the midnight sky
The star winked as I fell asleep
The star glazed at me while I watched the movies
The star smiled at me as I reached for a cookie

The star murred in disbelief as I was put in the wrong for something I didn’t do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.