Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

My Reflection on The Motat trip- By Quaid

The Motat Trip.




         












This week the whole school is going to Motat. We are going to Motat because this term our topic is flight. On The day after the trip Miss Chapman came up with some reflective questions that we can answer.Here are the questions and the answers.


1.Describe three things that you learnt on the Motat trip
                                                   
I learnt how a propeller works
I learnt that the shape of a rain drop is the shape of the wing.
I learnt that there are 3 differnt types of Tiger moths

2.Describe three things you want to learn more anbout on the topic flight.

I want to learn more about the Wright Brothers and other famous aviators.
I want to learn more about how a plane works.
I want to learn the materials you need to make a plane.

3.Describe three things you enjoyed doing on the Motat trip. Say why you enjoyed them.
I liked the mirror maze because I got lost alot and it was fun.
I liked the shadow play because if you stand in one spot and then turn the light on and then off your shadow will be on the wall.

I liked the tram ride because I didn`t want to walk to the other side of Motat






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.