Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

My Narrative Check list - By Quaid



Narrative Checklist


Narrative Criteria***
I can write an orientation*
I can describe where the story takes place*
I can describe when the story takes place*
I can describe how the story begins*
I can introduce my characters*
I can define my characters’ personalities*
I can describe what my characters look like*
I can create a problem that my characters experience*
I can include a resolution - how the problem / situation was solved *
I can write a final concluding statement*
I can use a variety of language features, e.g. active verbs, conjunctions, similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia, personification*






Surface Features Checklist


Surface Features Criteria***
I can write in full sentences*
I can sequence my ideas clearly*
I can use complex sentences*
I can vary sentence beginnings*
I can use conjunctions e.g. “and” correctly*
I can use capital letters correctly*
I can use full stops correctly*
I can spell all my words correctly*
I can proof read my writing*
I can edit my writing-by making changes to the vocabulary e.g. said - yelled, asked, etc. *
I can write in paragraphs*
This is my Check-list about my Narrative. There is many things I am good at but also there is some things I am bad at. I need to use complex sentences and I need to proof read my writing better. I dont know how to use vary sentence beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.