Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

Holiday Reading - Food Glorious Food

I read this book called Diary of a wimpy kid - Dog Days by Jeff Kinney.
In this book they mentioned at the school cafeteria in the morning, All the leaders get hot chocolate. 
So here is a beautiful Hot Chocolate.*

MILO
Hot water
 MILK bluetop
**Chocolate drops
**Whipped Cream

Pour 3 level tbs of MILO into the cup.
Pour the hot water into the up to about 3/4 of the way.
You pour the water in first because the milk doesn't melt the MILO.
Pour the milk into the cup to the top.

**If desired you could and some whipped cream and chocolate drops

*Idea taken from STARBUCKS

8 comments:

  1. I really like your hot chocolate and your book. I think you enjoy your book . I think this hot chocolate was tasty great. I also think this easy to make by own. Some time I might to myself, and share with my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saruja
      I really like that you take the time out of your Holidays to read books!
      Keep up the efficient work.

      Delete
  2. Hi Quaid,
    Diary of a wimpy kid is so hilarious. The hot chocolate picture you chose really makes me want to go to Starbucks and order a hot chocolate.

    Keep up the amazing holiday reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvette
      I really like that you agree with me.
      Thanks for all the comments :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Quaid

    I thought that you made a good choice and that anyone who looks at your post would want one of these. Your picture looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella. I hope that e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e does want one of these TOO!

      Delete
  4. Hi Quaid,
    I really think that this was a good choice. This was because it's very simple and easy to make. Keep up the awesome work Quaid.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Fine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fine. I really like the Milo too.

      Quaid F.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.