Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Bio Poem - Quaid


My Bio Poem

Quaid

Is: independent, co-operative, successful, creative

Son of Rhonda and Taylor

Brother of : Kyra, Shaye, Jorjah, Leigh and  Carla.

Lover of: Family, Art, Science, Sports and Computers.

Who feels : Enthusiastic (coming to school), Intelligent (All day at school), Tired-out (Bed time).

Who gives: Love to my Family, gratefulness when I`ve been given something, Thankful for my family for supporting me.

Who fears: Heights, Spiders and large objects or animals.

Who would like to see: The Titanic shipwreck, My family that has passed away to have a longer life and have a better environment to live in.

Who lives in Panmure, Auckland, New Zealand

Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.