Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Netbook Reflection - By Quaid



Plus
Commenting
This year I have found this year using my netbook to be successful.
I have learnt to comment and show others how to comment and how to make good comments with positive and negative feedback on it. I think that making comments allows me to help with my E-learning and also others learning because it will help them what to do next and how to fix their work so they can do better next time. I love receiving comments from classmates, family and from lots of people around the world.

Minus
Problems with Netbooks
The barriers in using my netbook are the problems.
This year we have had lots of problems using our netbooks like Flash Problems, Connectivity issues and Applications that require downloading stuff like Adobe Reader Player etc. There is also problems like having stupid and ridiculous burglars that have broken into our class this year. They took 4 netbooks and 4 chargers as well. They stole my friend Tim`s netbook and that made him very upset.

Interesting
Miss Paton being able to check our work
The interesting aspects to using my netbook are having Miss Paton being able to check our work night and day.
Miss Paton can also check our work and she is able to see how much work we have been doing using the Teacher Dashboard. I think that now she can check my work from her desk has allowed me to be motivated and finish more work and be at the top of the class and if she asked who has not finished their work I do not have to say I haven`t .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.