Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

I remember as if it was yesterday

I remember as if it was yesterday

I remember as if it were yesterday when my ‘old pal’ Jacob and I, decided to go swimming. We couldn’t go that day because Aunty Jo wanted us to tidy the house. We snuck off to the creek and it was all downhill from there. I had cut myself on the way, but Jacob didn’t. Meaning, I wouldn’t swim that day. Jacob dived into the 5 foot high creek and hit his head. As if it was a consequence because I couldn’t swim. Limping towards the waterside, I heard a car. “STOP, STOP, PLEASE!” yelled. The car didn’t stop. I don’t know what happened next because I had fainted from the terrible surprise. I woke up and my mum had told me the bad news. He didn’t make it. If only that stupid, nasty, terrible human being hadn’t of thrown the glass bottle, he would still be here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.