Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Quaid and Anthony - Statistical Investigation


The most favourite movie is Ted. I think it is the favourite, because its funny. Anthony and I personally like We’re the Millers and I am gutted that it came second to last. We're the Millers came a tie with Karate Kid. I think a lot of people choose Frozen because it was the Highest Animated Grossing Film which means it raised a lot of money.Next time I would choose better movies in all genres, so people just don’t choose Other. Pitch Perfect is the least favourite movie because I don’t think many people like musicals.

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to see bar graphs showing people's favourite things. I think your right, next time if you choose a wider variety of options then least people will pick other. Otherwise well done! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to see bar graphs showing people's favourite things. I think your right, next time if you choose a wider variety of options then least people will pick other. Otherwise well done! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.