Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

My Eastern Beach recount by Quaid


Eastern Beach












Swish! Last week on Monday we went to have an amazing time at Eastern Beach. With the kayaks and the supply of awesome sports gear I was assured it would be an exciting day.         


When we pulled up to the blue water beach I could see the  bright yellow kayaks and the paddles begging to be used and the cricket gear next to the green volleyball net. I raced over to the shade under the tree, put down all my stuff, ran to the changing sheds and I got dressed and quickly walked back to where we put our bags. Then we were ready to have our enjoyable kayak time.Before we could use the kayaks we needed  to have a practice to know how to paddle and how not to paddle. On our exciting time kayaking we played a game of tigy. It was awesome. When you were caught you had to put up your paddle and wait for someone to come and tag you to save you.

When we hopped out of the kayaks we had a great, tiring swim. This day was extra special because both of my friends were here. It was awesome. I was acting like a mermaid. I had a well-earnt time at the beach. Not long after our swim we had lunch. I could hear crunching noises everywhere. After that I thought that there would have been people in the water. I looked to the beach and no-one was to be seen. Everyone was lining up. I looked at my watch and it was half past 2. I packed all my stuff in a hurry and ran as fast as I could to my class.  Luckily the teachers were just starting to do the roll.

I had a great day at the wonderful and exciting Eastern Beach. I can't wait until next time.

Quaid

1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm
    assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Here is my page; i need to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.