Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

My Olympic Graph - By Quaid

This is the Medal tally I made about the Olympics. I gathered data and then I put all into a graph. U.S.A came first in the Medal count with 47 gold medals, 29 silver medals and also 29 bronze medals. I think that they did well because of their attitude and population. China came in second place with 38 gold medals, 27 silver medals and 23 bronze medals. I think that they got lots of medals because they also don`t give up and they have a very big country which gives them a very big population. Great Britain came third with 29 gold medals, 17 silver medals and 19 bronze medals. Like U.S.A and China they did very good also with their population and their attitude. New Zealand came fifteenth in the medal count with 6 Gold medals, 2 Silver Medals and 5 Bronze medals. I think that all of the countries did very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.